Hankook – Ventus V12 evo2 (245/30 R20) 90 Y
Do you want to
Ventus V12 evo2
Extreme performance through advanced technology
– Alignment indicator: Driver can check the status of the vehicle alignment themselves through in/out wear check
– Cooling system: Increased contact area induces the rapid release of heat and ensures excellent performance in wet conditions.
– Water-slide: Faster drainage water channel
– Aqua jet is the catalyst to channel water effectively out of the centre to the main groove wall.
– Stealth Technology: Unique wing tip design reduces noise using ‘Stealth technology’. Slanted edges support the blocks during handling where sounds or trembling hits. This slanted surface reduces impact.
– Aero dynamic sidewall: The aero sidewall design through rectangular dimples minimises noise and vibration levels by reducing the air turbulence when driving.
New prfile for hydrplaning resistance
– Optimised triple tread radius system based on the DTM racing profile technology ensures the best tyre performance in high-speed driving conditions.
– Reduced noise by applying increased pitch numbers
– Optimised middle block pitch array
– By applying of new styrene polymer featuring a functional group, rolling resistance performance is improved.
Dry and wet performance (Handling)
– Even loads transfer vertically and laterally, they maintain a stable foot shape through an optimal design based on a multiple tread radius profile and equilbrium carcass line. This provides the best handling performance.
– Apply a high grip compound and optimal structure to maximise the front and rear wheel grip. Despite the grip balance of front and rear combination, a faster response is obtained compared to existing products. The maximum grip is improved.
Dry and wet performance (Braking)
– Extremely short braking distances are achieved on wet and dry surfaces by optimising the balance of the tread block stiffness.
– Application of low rolling resistance compound
– Application of lightweight belt
– Optimised rubber volume
Excellent safety when driving at high-speed
Shorter braking distances in dry and wet conditions
Excellent protection against aquaplaning by applying unique aqua jet groove design
Enhanced eco performance while maintaining wear-resistance