FLEET BUSINESS COORDINATOR
Mobile Tyre Shop is changing the way Australian change their tyres, especially with fleet vehicles. To keep up with demand we are looking for the right person to help us deliver our high standards of service as part of our fleet team working from our National Support Headquarters located at Keysborough, Vic.
With the largest national network of tyre service vans, Mobile Tyre Shop provide Australian fleet companies with tyre inspections and other related tyre services onsite. Our customers range from global rental car companies, to not for profits, government and corporate clients.
Our Fleet Business Coordinators are responsible for the coordination of these services while driving the day to day operational efficiency and corporate customer service levels.
- Plan all Fleet customer tyre inspections
- Review tyre inspection reports and provide quotes
- Schedule Tyre Technicians to carry out fleet work
- Maintain and build relationship with key corporate customers
- Maintain internal customer information and vehicle records
- Manage all incoming fleet sales calls and emails from first point of contact to job completion to invoicing.
- Issue all invoices for fleet, either through sales portals or email
- Working with finance to reconcile fleet sales to payments and outstanding account follow up
Reporting to the General Manager – Operations, the desired candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Account relationship experience and administration
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- A team player
- Interest in the customer including managing the needs of the business and the customer
- Time management
- Analytical mind and approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
In Return, we can Offer:
- Generous remuneration and benefits
- A friendly team environment.
- An established team that are willing to train the right candidate
- A very exciting key role in a national business experiencing massive accelerated growth
If this sounds like you, please apply today for a confidential discussion by sending your resume to: [email protected]
SYDNEY, ADELAIDE, BRISBANE, PERTH & MELBOURNE
We want the best and in reward, we will offer you an industry-leading salary, ongoing training and career development. If you believe you have more to offer than being stuck in a tyre store then this is the role for you.
Working from a brand new, state of the art Mobile Service Van you will be travelling around the metropolitan area of your city repairing and replacing tyres to passenger and light vehicles.
As the fastest growing mobile tyre servicing company for passenger cars in Australia we have developed a strong culture that celebrates our success, is innovative, has mutual respect and encourages our team to have fun while at the same time offering our customers the best customer experience bar none.
As the face of Mobile Tyre Shop, you will be well presented, reliable, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and wish to be considered for this role please follow the link.. forwarding your resume in the first instance
Position is start ASAP for the right candidates with multiple positions available.
Excellent salary package with optional flexible working days.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Vania Pratt; [email protected].