Bridgestone – Potenza RE050A (275/35 R19) 96 W
275/35 R19 96 W
Do you want to
Featuring DONUTS technology, the RE050A (Asymmetric) is an ultra high-performance tyre incorporating dynamic sporty handling and a quiet, comfortable ride to meet the rigorous demands of prestige vehicle manufacturers.
The inner and outer tread design is derived from Bridgestone’s winning Formula 1 technology. It offers outstanding grip and responsive handling in both dry and wet conditions.
- 2 Steel Belts - Provide high levels of tyre durability
- 5 Pitch Noise Reduction - Prevents the development of harmonic noise patterns to reduce tread pattern noise
- Consistent Surface Contact - Provides even contact pressure within the block for better handling, ride comfort and wear resistance
- Comprehensive Tyre Design Method- This innovative computer design technology selects the ideal combination of tread design, casing shape, materials and construction to match the customer's performance needs
- L.L.Carbon - Carbon is a reinforcing material that strengthens rubber. It determines the physical properties of the tread rubber - it's strength, resilience and tear resistance
- O-Bead - Innovative Roundness- O-Bead changes the way the tyre interacts with the rim creating an even fit between the tyre bead and the wheel rim. Conventional tyres have a bead shape that results in less than perfect tyre-to-rim fitment. This can result in low level vibration in the steering wheel or other parts of the vehicle.
- Rim Guard - Protects wheels from damage by kerbs and other objects. A tough, raised rubber ridge that encircles the entire sidewall acts like a bumper, placing a barrier between your rims and the kerb
- Spiral Wrap - A continuous nylon wrap that provides a high level of uniformity, helping the tyre hold its original shape, and enhancing performance
- Straight Centre Grooves
- Uni-Directional Pattern - Increases both wet and dry performance